Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vasu- My friend

Hello Friends,
Today I want to write something about my friend K.srinivasa Reddy( vasu). He is my friend for the past 25+ years and this is an achivement in itself. Today is a great day as vasu has done his house warming of his new house at Saidabad. For me its a festival day as I have seen vasu growing with me from 25 years. He was with me in every good and bad time of mine. I still remember vasu bowling with Malcom Marshall's action. The bet matches between anand nagar versus akbarbagh. tutions in the evening at Prabhakar sir's house. Then college days , life. Vasu was with me all along. I think if god has done any good to me in life it is giving a friend like vasu. Vasu's Marriage with Deepa, then vasu's first kid shravani and then the baby boy kushal. Completed family circle. Over time bought a car, house and completed social life. Now in 7 years vasu will complete first school life of kid. I wish all the best for him. I understood life from him. I am opposite to Vasu failed in life time and again. But still vasu loves me. I failed in dreams to have my kid. Vasu treats me as a kid. God please keep this friend of mine and his love before I leave this world for he is only one who never cheated me or parted from me. Please fulfill atleast this wish god.

Friends no reply posts please for this is about the person who loves me a lot and i have no place for any analysis about such a nice person. This is a opportunity for me to thank such a nice friend.

May lord vishnu bless all with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics