Friday, December 25, 2009

Sehwag- No nonsense person.

Hello friends,

Todays topic is about the most entertaining cricketer of our generation. Yes you are right. It is Virendar Sehwag. 2 days before match started he said if i win toss i will field first. when he was asked same he said, I dont wanted to create confusion in my team. I said what i am going to do. It helped the team to orient themselves of what he is expecting. He also stressed the youngsters to grab this opportunity saying he is ready to take that risk. Virat playing under his captaincy made a century.

Sometimes I see myself resembling virendar for I make clear to my team both professional and personal of what is my strategy. This has helped me lot of times. It has helped me peak lot of times. I would urge all of you also to take a leaf from virendar and be outspoken and atleast will try.

May lord vishnu bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics