Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thanks for the wishes friends.

Hello friends,

Thanks for the wishes which started midnight. Special thanks to anuradha, who took time to send birthday wishes from ireland. I wish her and husband to have a rocking belgium trip. I want to thank each one of you who reached me on mobile, facebook , email , cards etc. I cannot repay the love and affection you have shown on me.

There are plans for this birthday too. From the past 3 years it was a bunch of flowers and dry fruits which used to land at midnight. This year i missed them. I never knew how to manage such precession even till this date and this moment. This year has to be a good one for me. I expect my kids case getting over before the official birthday. The judgement should come at any time. I had got the education rights of vishnu which is an achievement in its own way. There are few slippages of last year. The MBA program has not reached where it has to go. It was in a way lesson, to help people who want to read rather than force on people to read. From macroscopic point of view, the intent was good but failed to understand the ground realities. Nothing personal against anybody as all of us grow with time. The one thing that i know is that to err is human to correct is also human. If i do something wrong i don't mind asking a sorry and rectifying the things even in professional life, for i always believed in live life concept in word and deed. My visits to vishnu has been good though they are all less than 10 min encounters. Hope to see something positive coming through the judgement in vishnu's case. The education help is going to continue this year too as that is something which i always feel noble. My say in the vishnu school is becoming loud and clear. with back to helm at national level i should help more youngsters to settle their lives. I wish god give that strength to me. Need to think a level up on bhagvadgita. The gita says when we want to harm somebody it comes back and harms us. so willingly or unwillingly never try to do bad to anybody. Let us see where life takes us in the next few days. Pray for kumar that vishnu becomes reality as i am in touching distance after a fight of decade. May god do good to all who have helped me shape up also to people who left our company.

May lord vishnu bless all of us with peace and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics