Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vacations over

The school vacations are over. As usual one more year goes with out a single day with Vishnu. This year i have not even requested his mother because every year its the same vengeance. The boy can be sent to anybody other than his father. There is no interest to go to judiciary also as it is highly corrupt. It can just get away saying anything. In india father is the most abused word. Anyway I will keep doing my duties. Come august i need to pay the second term fees. Started putting money aside for that. December quarter payment will complete vishnu's 5th class. Will vishnu understand my efforts for him, the answer seems to be growing into a bigger no day by day. Any way let me do my part.

May lord vishnu bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics