Friday, August 3, 2012

Hastha and valli

Last week before leaving to Banglore, got a call on mobile. As usual picked the call. The otherside voice hello kumar bagunnava. oh god it was valli. Valli from IBM. The same person whom i nurtured a decade back. A devoted supporter of Kumar. Whether I am on right side or wrong side one thing was clear that valli will just support kumar. I enquired about her husband kishore and then came kumar i am sending u photos just open and see. Hastha gadu. Little fellow. I still remember when he was born i got a call, kumar i had a son. Just dont think too much and tell me a name in 45 seconds. I said vishnu hastha. and today seeing a 2.5 year old hastha riding small cycle was so happy. Kumar, u dont worry about future. Even if something happens to me hastha will take care of you, i cannot forget how u helped ani. I said valli helping is a habit, but dont make hastha , kumar if hastha is with u i am sure he will come up in life as a person whom people love. I was moved. But frankly how can i not help hastha. Even i am hastha star born fellow only. Kumar i want to eat sambhar rice with you. i said sure. May be next visit to pune, i will get her sambhar rice. It is really nice to have a friend like valli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics