Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers day

Today is fathers day. I dont know why it will not receive the same coverage as mothers day. is it that father the most useless thing on the surface of the earth. For me I had been fighting for my son from years i dont know. The mahabharath war ended in 18 days for me its already years and years. Judiciary is very bad. If you have to fight against a person who is in police it is impossible let whatever anybody say. Added to that if that family has person from judical connections it is game over. But still I am fighting. I myself dont know my fate. Nobody to support, this lonely fight is going on and i am also becoming weak. I should get some energy from somewhere to fight it till end. Friends all your love all these years has been helping me, please keep it on going so that i will fight for justice.

May lord vishnu bless u all.

PSN

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics