Friday, January 1, 2010

Non post corrective actions.

Dear Friends,

The article that I am writing today is quite debating and there will be brickbats on this filling into email box. I thought of whether to write or not for 3 days and thought will write.

Myself and friend sanjay went to subway as he wanted to have something to eat. Then he wanted to have a sandwich so we went to upside coffee day. We ordered and sat. We saw a small girl who was mentally challenged. Believe me i could not control my anger seeing her mother.

I dont know why these females today are so career oriented that they are ready to sacrifice their next genertion. I hate especially the IT career woman who take the stress into the womb without their knowledge. The pressures of the job mental and physical moving on womb. Parties eating junk food for the sake of company once again affecting the kids in the womb. Missed lunchs for the sake of time lines etc. Ultimately the outcome is clear. I know there are lot of females who will say this is against natural rights when men can work why cant women abc to hell. I dont think it is worth to even answer them for you cannot fight with a fool who knows what he is doing is wrong and still wants to fight.

If you ask that female was she not knowing that what she was doing wrong at the time of job, the answer is I know it. Lot of these females have this mind set I know, but i will not apply my mind. she was from well to do family from the car etc. but to what use.

Its a bad feeling. When i said same to sanjay he said one word 'PSN today's females are ready to let go anything'. At one time we had a leader and a follower at house. today we have all leaders and no followers at house. crumbling indian family structure. Even god cannot save because you know the reason.......


May god bless who have to come into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics