Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thanks friends.

Dear friends,

your concern regarding me has touched my heart. I was in very bad shape, litterally touched death and back. As most of you know that i had a very bad accident in the month of february 2010. There were certain blood clots in the body which were not noticed by the doctors and they developed into infection inside the body. over last 2 months i was getting fever and i was somehow able to overcome it. But this time it showed its full effect. 35% of the blood is infected and kidney's have failed badly. Monday i was down and my last sms to my father was save me. next 4 hours dad was in hospital and he has done everything to get me back into life. it may take time for me to recover but it taught laught of lessons both personal wise and health wise. I will remain connected with you with new ideas which can be useful to all of us. Thankful to sachin who posted health condition to bring calm among most of the well wishers and lovers. May lord vishnu bless us all.

1 comment:

  1. kumar take diabecon tablets regularly along with tagara and live 52. 4 weeks you should be up and running. If any help needed by brother in law is a good doctor, i can send him to your place. but please keep health first.

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics