Friday, March 18, 2011

Sadism to core

Hello friends,

first of all it was good that i could make to hyd on vishnu's birthday and meet him in the school. I missed my flight. Came back booked the volvo bus. Was not sure will i reach before 11.30 to hyderabad and then to school. By god's grace i could make it. The kid was sent to school with brain poisoned againt me. With the help of staff there the kid was into normal state. I gifted him the things. I had carried gifts to all his classmates. This was something that i learnt from one of the person who used to send small gift to class mates. I carried lot of choclates for his class students. I carried sweets for principal and other staff. As I had already got the school things in my favour legally it was no stopping. I carried a big water gun for holi. Drawing books of jurassic park etc. At 1.30 the other person came. she took away gifts from kid and handed it to security and was taking the kid. I went took the gifts from secuirty and thrown them into car where vishnu was sitting. SADISM to core even with kids. Its a shame such people exist in this world and people like them get support from other shameless people. No body in this world has right to spoil kids. Just waiting for the court decision so that kid will get his rights from his father. Pray for justice to happen on kid atleast now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics