Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good visit this time

This time during my visit to hyderabad i went to school to find out the first unit test results so that i can sign the report card. The visit is also to find when the second term fees has to be paid and to find out the upcoming programmes. I went to school during lunch time so that class teacher will be available, but i could not meet her. I completed the fees enquiry thing and in the mean time lunch bell rang. Vishnu/Rakesh saw me and came running to me and hugged. Then kisses on cheeks and forehead is normal. Vishnu likes to eat food from me. so he said come down and give me food. Kumar is always more than glad to do so. So we went down , he showed flowers pasted to walls saying i draw this flower daddy. I was filled with joy. Said daddy photo, photo I clicked the snap. Then started giving food to vishnu. One little girl/angel came and sat next to rakesh. Uncle Rakesh is class first, he is learnnext leader also, do you know. I said i dont know. I said will u be my friend. The girl said uncle no i will not be your friend, because i want to be friend of rakesh. I just laughed out loud. May the little angel be blessed with long life. In mean time vishnu said daddy , i dont want these girls i only want omer. I said its ok. With treasures of memories i am back into mumbai.

stats

blogspot statistics