Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy birthday Friend.

Hello Friend,

It was so nice to get up today in the morning and see that today is your birthday. Then comes sms ' kumar today is my birthday. Your guidance is needed all the time'.  Sent her birthday wishes. Though i am a techie somehow i have never been able to make a choice of sending a flower basket or sweets. Its definetly a failure though i have received such things in past. Infact this week one more great news was the chandigarh friend coming forward on her own and asking can u share your address I want to send a rakhi. I was touched deep in heart. I still remember that girl as a small kid crying sir madam has filed case against me in court and I may be punished. Time went on, she won the case and then its a happy moments. Infact I drew inspiration by the inspirational sms she used to send. I made it a habit that i will send inspirational sms to my closed group of around 50 friends. Shiva, Das, manikyam, venky, lavanya, preeti, priyanka, jitendra the list goes on who said that it is really inspiring them.  The best was my son's teacher who started making a chart of the quotes sent. I seriously wish my son imbibes atleast few of them to become complete.

Coming back to the friend who celebrated birthday, I cannot say anything more that when u need a trusted person you should look to such people. She was inspiration in my 2nd innings of career. Two times major accidents, the first person to reach my place with food. The person who shows faith when said something. I was part of two major decisions for her. One when she bought a car and second when she bought a house. I can simply pray to god to give her a life which she should get and not pain her any day on the path towards the end. The day she completes her house loan will be a great day for me to say yes i made a person achieve the goals.

Wishing you a happy birthday, and hoping I will be part of many more birthdays of yours to come I remain.

May lord vishnu bless everybody happiness.

PSN Kumar

stats

blogspot statistics