Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dad's role

Yesterday I was at the school road, as usual standing on the other side of the road to get a glimpse of vishnu. Time ticked as usual and I was vishnu long way coming towards his school bus. As he neared the bus I could see tears in his eyes. I signed what happened, vishnu came and said one of his friend bet him for no reason and his fingers are paining. I asked kids there was there any fault of vishnu. As usual the kids said no fault. I moved to bus in which the other kid was sitting and asked why did he beat. He was one of vishnu's friends at some point of time. It is child behaviour that vishnu has moved to other section and few people cannot digest it. There is nothing wrong in it. I asked the boy not to do that and vishnu was happy. After that I walked towards the bus in which vishnu has to go. He was very happy. After a long time a warm hug from my son. Daddy if he hits me next time , you hit him to the bus. He was telling his friends, maa daddy ki kopam vasthena evarinayina uthikesthadu ( If my father gets angry, he can beat any body). That is the confidence the word dad gets to the kids. I just took his hand into my hand and slowly massaged it saying i am putting a mantram.  Daddy , naaku noppi thaggi poyindhi i will go home. I waved the hand, but heart was feeling why a vengence of usha was damaging the love a kid is entitled for. Few people like usha never change and expecting change from them is also useless. May lord give the son happiness always. When i said i payed ur fees, the happiness in eyes was to be seen.

May lord vishnu bless one and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics