Sunday, April 29, 2012

yashodha hospital , room no 502

It was a re-birth at yashodha. Joined on 5th april and stayed for 12 days. All this time there was only one thing running in mind, I should get well not for myself but for vishnu. I need to keep myself up and kicking till 2020 when vishnu becomes a major so that he can handle things for himself. I know the target that I had kept for myself with vishnu is 2027 which is not visible from here, but small steps will usually take us upto there. It is better not to loose focus right here, rather work on small steps and reach there. The concept of dads salary which was introduced in the past writings need to be made true. I am still not clear on the second income path till this second. I need to start giving a thought on that as it is right time. 1.5 litres of anti biotics pumped into body has made me weak. Getting back to normal has already taken 14 days. Still very weak. May be by the end of next week i should return to normal. I thank lord vishnu for giving me a chance to work for my son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics