Friday, February 19, 2010

Annual Review

.Hi Friends,

Time to review annual things from birthday to birthday. Lot of good things to post which gives immense happiness.

1. http://armannifty.blogspot.com/ the site which was started by my friend sachin prasad has completed six months of service to lot of investors. My friend was an aggressive person in investing but now he is matured in investing. Its such a happy site to see somebody going through the maturity curve. He will be settling in life too soon and I wish to see him prosper more in his coming days.

2. The person who kept on working with me from past 4 years in mutual funds, investment plans etc from icicidirect.com has finally bought a own house in navi mumbai. I still remember the way she used to have high ego to today's levels where she has feet firmly on ground. Very happy to see that she bought a car and house in one year and giving the whole credit to kumar for just guidance.  The target now is to make sure the homeloan is totally cleared by 2020. I sincerly wish god will stand on her side to clear the loan by 2020.

3. The third person whom i am happy is a person who is now at HP who used to called me bhai(brother). Happy to see that she has settled in her personal life from last 150 days. Living with her husband and carrying life forward. Happy to see the person who used to call bhai is happy. I wish god will proper her with success and joy. One thing i forgot she must have been a proud owner of a car too.

4. The two young employees of vishnu vallabh one at hyderabad and one at chandigarh doing good with their new roles. Happy to see them being groomed to the best. Making sure that they learn some process and which should help them through out their life whether married, settled or working. I wish the hand extends upto 10 people in next 3 years.

5. The Pav bhaji team of young guys. They were very shy when they had to start the business. But today they are a brand by themselves at koperkhairne. Hope to see them make a shop of their own in coming years.

6. This girl now from Ambala was always ready to spill posion types. At one time she called saying i want to kill my husband late in night. pacified her with good words. I still remember it was one of my longest STD Calls for a person on pacification. The latest news of that she settled back gives pleasure. She had a good quality called following the process. I got her into investment mode with little investments and today when i see her returns at 25% per annum. i am happy. may be 2 years into investments she can start looking at consistent returns.

Kotak Tax Saver-G 12-12-07 908.484 11.5577 10,499.99 14,467.61 3,967.62 0.000 25.16

I wish her best future.

7. Dhumal joining BEST as driver and being blessed with kid.

8. My friend vast being blessed with a baby boy, i have small vasu to groom.

There were failures also.

My trial for vishnu is still eluding. My trials to get visiting rights will atleat materialize this year( still hoping and giving my best of the fight).

Hoping to see that we have much more to share with you on next birthday i remain.

May lord vishnu bless us all with happiness and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics