Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vision - 2010

Hello Friends,

Thanks for all your wishes which kept on pouring yesterday like mumbai rain on my birthday. It was really special and I am indebted to all of your for your love and affection. For a change I was looking good in my new dress. I felt happy of it. The day started with SMS flowing from midnight to midnight. Phone calls, into chats name the mode of communication.

Well the dream to have 'VISHNU VALLABH' has kicked off. The goal is to become a 5 person company by next birthday. I am sure with god's guidance, parents blessings and love&affection of all my friends I will reach there.

A special mention should be made here to a person Vijaya who is the new to enter into friends & well wishers who proposed the plan of  'EDUCATIONAL SERVICES' and its need to the needy. Though there is funding going on to educational services on front, this will add one more dimension to it.

I am sure all of you have internet access either at office or house. Please use services like http://www.way2sms.com/ or http://www.160by2.com/ and from feb 10th just sms the father of kids who are going to take the board exams ''PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT YOUR KIDS PREPARTION AND GUIDE HIM' for one month. This could motivate fathers to ask their sons atleast are u prepared and lend a helping hand. The kid will feel that somebody is monitoring him. If something wrong happens in exam the kids will not go to extreme steps as he knows he was updating his father of his efforts and something eventually coming he is little responsible for it. I am sure it wont cost you more than a minute and you can even put on dates in 160by2.com as reminders as it can go without intervention also.

The latest news of little girl vaishnavi from vijayawada killed has pained me. Throwing a little girl into a boiler used for melting iron ore is most henious crime. The killers should be given the same punishment and not hanging.  'vaishnavi' this name is so close to my heart as it is femine name of vishnu 'the dream'. I sincerly pray her soul rest in peace.

I would like to welcome the following to our team on this day 1. Kalyan from reliance commnications. 2. Vijaya from capgemini 3. uday & sumana from MSRDA,MMRDA 4.Priyanka from chd ( she will be datafeeder for stocks of mine). 5. Kokkar from Banglore 6. Satish,pradip,darshan from blr. 7. Poonam from Banglore. 8.puneet, rayan, srini akella 9. subrahmanyam, sheela, Naznin 10. Rajesh.

New friends from outside include Troy from USA, Nelson from Brazil, Elizabeth from London, Rebecca Mulan from Ireland, christy from German( She is my steffi graph), Laura from dublin( very active person at dublin).

Few people left our team for better things in their lives and I wish them all the best and thank them for being with our team and brining in their experience which cannot be undone. I sincerly thank them for that and I learnt lessons from that experience.

This year as taken up on 1st jan, the priority remains same to be good son etc. This year should get back me on the path of progress which is slowed for sometime.

Hope your love and affection continues with me for all the days to come ahead.

May lord Vishnu bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics