Friday, February 5, 2010

chadtha suraj versus chehra pe suraj.

Hello Friends,

Today I wanted to discuss on a beautiful topic of chadtha suraj versus chehra pe suraj. there is  a saying in the north india that chadtha suraj ko har koyi salam karthe hai. Basically if we translate it to common man's language people will salute or seek to associated with a person who is successful or proven.

But I believed in getting chehra pe suraj, getting glow on a person by making him/her self capable. I believed in this theory and will continue to this theory for I dont want to forget my basics which has poverty at its back.

I know the struggle that i had to do and never left carrying people who believed in to me at any stage of my life in the last one and half decade. People after getting successful have left me and moved out but that has never detered me to keep on the path of chehra pe suraj. The no of kids i had got into jobs by making believe in themselves and today holding good positions can talk of chehra pe suraj.

In mumbai I had a friend who is into stock investing. His mind set was take risk and loose money too. I had worked for 2 years on mindset and today he is a different mindset where he himself acknowledged on email saying dada i am moving ahead on your path of success. This is not chadtha suraj. This is chehra pe suraj.

There was a person from securities. 4 years back she was at bad state. Worked with her on financial planning and motivation. Today she is on the verge of owning an apartment in Mumbai and feels she would have committed suicide had she not been moved on this path. This is chahre pe suraj.

There was the driver who used to drive me to Microsoft he was doing bad and wanted direction. Today he is successful and this is chehre pe suraj.

There were a set of youth who after education were finding no job and losing belief in themselves. Stood rock behind them with a business of pavbhaji and today they are successful. this is chehra pe suraj.

The things can be kept on writing. But to the person who wanted discussion i believed in chehra pe suraj and will continue to believe in that. i believe in making a person win, by guiding him/her so that suraj comes on to his chehra and he/she becomes a source of energy to other person.

This path needs patience but when i look back i am happy of what i had done. I am not intrested in taking shelter on chadtha suraj. I am intrested in bringing up the sun who is on the verge of sink back to life.

May lord vishnu bless us all and wish that he keeps me giving strength to do the same in future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics