Monday, April 19, 2010

Class First- An Achievement

I am very very happy just this second when i just saw a tag 'PRINCE OF MONTH - FEB 2010'.  This took me to the days of my college days when I was reading. Few seconds back i wrote about the soul and dharmshala and soul being torn, this just applied the balm on it. It was like oh this is what something i always pushed. But frankly the work starts now. Becoming No 1 is good. But now the bigger challenge is to hold it. We should not let that slip from our hand. At the same time we should not let the fun in life go away for the sake of it. The Kid is a fun loving kid whomso ever it is. They should not be deprived of their fun but yet their need to hold should be explained. In other terms we should get the discipline of time to be into him. Once that comes he will start enjoying his work, fun and everything. Good guidance is the source of everything I believe in it. Had not i got sir, what I would have been i dont know. I cannot think to be even computer literate. similarly the guidance of padma sastry at pg level who is my senior is also worth mentioning.

I Sincerly wish the kid achieve big heights and my guidance to next generations which i promised to my sir will always be there.

Kid, you have done a great job. Now its our duty to jointly setup new targets, new heights to achieve. Let me put something in bold which my heart is saying.

'YOUR ACHIEVEMENT OF THIS HAS GIVEN ME A NEW CHALLENGE TO WORK UPON AND EXTEND MY LIFE TO SEE THAT I GUIDE MORE KIDS TOWARDS ACHIEVING  GREATER HEIGHTS'.

May god bless you with all happiness and joy which you should have. My blessings are with you and i wish to see you making big.

May lord vishnu bless with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics