Sunday, April 25, 2010

My vacations- an experience

I still remember the vacations I used to get during the school days. Mother used to make me write a paragraph from the news paper ( deccan chronicle and Eenadu) one paragraph from paper. It used to help me in getting neat handwriting and then when u write with out pressure it used to help me understand the formulation of sentence. Then when it is rechecked i used to know where i did mistake. Mother used to read and explain me the meaning of that paragraph which used to help me pickup the language.

I feel even today kids can be given this exercise so that they excel. I sincerly request all parents to implement this during vacations and help kids in different ways. 1. during peak temperature they are in house to do this exercise which will prevent them from sunstroke. 2. they will develop more proximity with you. 3. their hand writing becomes more good. 4. they can grasp things fast in higher classes. 5. they will start building sentences in a better manner.

Rest upto you parents. I shared what helped me though i was a govt school student.

May vishnu bless all kids with good knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics