Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Deep CHS -106

Hi friends,

A blog at the very early of morning even before you would have got up. Yes. For the past 3.5 months it was Ram who made an impact in the personal life. A pleasing personality. Simple who used to propel me to reach new heights. I almost forgot that i am all alone here in mumbai. Deep CHS 106 yes that apartment has become almost a defacto address. Sit there for hours. talk, laugh every emotion. But the time has come. Ram will be leaving to hyderabad once for all . Today night dinner will be the last one that i will have with Ram at Andhra Mess. Once again god has won as he could take away the small happiness which was there for last 90 to 100 days. The icecreams at amul dairy. The sitting in the park with sachin, ram and psn. Introduced RAM to stock market, The food ram cooks is too good. The dal ram makes is absolutely good. After his entry in mumbai i was able to eat good food for saturday and sunday. With sachin expected to get married in july 16th 2010, i am forced to find a team again. It is becoming tough to get back again.

Sunday myself, Ram and sachin went to nerul temple. How good it was. Having softdrinks , ganna ka juice on way, i felt life. I know it is short lived extremely but yes I have a page to look back. Last time when i went to nerul temple with ram balaji bramhotsavam( god's marriage) is being carried out and ram asked god that he wants to go back to hyderabad. God has listened to his request. He is good person so he got his dream fulfilled. As usual god never listens to kumar and tests and retests. These three months of peace has allowed me to take few good intiatives.

Sleeping at Deep chs- 106 after having lunch was something which i cannot forget. This habit i picked from my grandfather. With Ram at Deep CHS i made sure we ate food with Ghee each time and every time. Juices was a natural part of lunch. Curd became defacto as a part of lunch/dinner. Mentally its going to be a very very big challenge for me to make a come back. The hand breaking i could handle because of team of ram and sachin. The security gaurd dubey who used to massage hand every night saying 'sabh jhi yeh tho mera kismat hai aap ka seva kar saktha hu varna aap tho duniya ko ithna karthe rehthe'.

I wish god give me atleast the energy to face this as ram will be leaving tomorrow to hyderabad and i have a official leave to drop him till airport.

May lord vishnu bless me with energy to make a come back. Kumar is a warrior to core and I will make my come back. just pray to god for supporting me in this come back.

may lord vishnu bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics