Monday, May 24, 2010

IGNOU-MBA-HALLICKETS-MY EXPERIENCE

Hello friends,

This is my self experience. I had the dream of doing MBA as my younger brother did his MBA. So my passion towards that was very high. One day i found some person who had intrest in MBA. That made my desire to do MBA more high. Then the search started how can i do. Suddenly i found IGNOU MBA entrance test is round the corner. I had gone to syndicate bank branch of koperkhairne and send DD for two application forms. After sending I had come to know that they accept only SBI. So went to hyderabad in person and bought two forms. Sent one to the person. Next i needed to have certificates xerox. I called my brother and got them scanned and sent. I needed the signature of a gazetted officer. I am a very big job guy, but i need a govt guy of rank of gazetted officer. some how caught an officer got it signed and sent. The day came but i did not get my hall ticket. It reached two days after exam is over. I really felt bad of such efforts going down the drain. Today 8 of my friends will be appearing for their MBA exams and many more across country. If you have not received your hall tickets till this time please download it from this link.

http://stusupport31.ignou.ac.in/hall0610/halljun10.asp

Please give a good exam. Post graduate studies are mainly for you to express yourself. It is test for you to judge yourself. I am unlucky to miss it but I will be glad when all my friends come out in flying colours.

I pray to lord vishnu that he will support your efforts for a very good exam.

2 comments:

  1. There are very few people who share their failure experience. You are really great and also guiding them with right direction. I sincerely wish god give you great life so that you serve people more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply great. No words to write about such a towering personality who picks things from his life and shares with society.

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics