Thursday, May 20, 2010

Please read carefully for it is written for you.

This particular blog is for a specific person. The person will know it is written for. This is the same day that we got introduced to each other. Congrats on anniversary for both of us.


She had a kid and she loves the kid very much. The kid used to be taken by grandfather during Sundays/holidays and vacations and education of the kid was suffering very much. She has the dream of making the kid good. After October event in our life, I had called the grandfather of the kid and told him that I want to take the kid with me to Mumbai as she is integral part of my life. When she was into Mumbai I had shown her different schools and asked to pickup a school so that the kid can read in any one of those schools and can be taken care as I opposed to the concept of kids put into the hostels. The Mohali people started bashing. She was on the way to rohtak. She also felt why this man has done like this. But on the other end the person was working with his head down. He made the kid(Mani) speak to her when she was on her way to the rohtak by bus. Yes there was some unrest but today the kid is totally with her. What has that made. It had given her the time to work on the kid. One day phone came she said the kid is weak in studies and it is ok. I started telling her to make kid read. I still know I used to sms/phone her saying make him read he should become the prince of the month. I am sure she used to feel it as sarcasm or anything. But internally in the heart I know I am keeping faith on a process and it is going to become a success. One day a photo key chain was sent to me by her as gift. I had sent it back to her asking it to be given to kid with his photos to be put in. She was intelligent enough to put one photo a day if kid is going to read a question/answer. Few months later do you the result. The kid has secured the first rank and has become ‘prince of month ‘ in school. I don’t want to take away any credit from the mother for taking pains to get that for kid. BUT I WAS NOT FRAUD IN THIS. THE ACTIONS ALWAYS WERE ON THE RECEIVING END. LET HER JUDGE BY HERSELF TODAY IS THE KID COMPLETELY NOT WITH YOU, THE PUSH TO MAKE HIM READ FOR EXAMS, THE PUSH FOR GIFTS TO KID WITH RESULTS, THE RESULT THE KID BECOMING A FIRST’ AND KID IS ALWAYS WITH YOU. I want to humbly tell her I work on results which make u feel good. The day he was declared and brought to my notice recollect what was the first thing I told to you. Take him to waterkingdom and let him enjoy. I on my part has also tried to keep close to kid. I still remember one day when the kid has asked will you play atlas with me where you have to tell a name of a place with the letter ending. I know I kept playing because it would help his social studies. Recollect madam whenever I was there I had always taken you people both out not you in as a single person.

Today whether you accept or not on this thing a proven path is laid and you have to just work and not create anything.



Next comes when she was at Mumbai, I told her my plans clearly. To make her director to a company which was in my dream to start. Today the truth is my company is 4 months old. I am sure you know that a person from your place itself works for my company. Is this what is called fraud. Had I not been in the Microsoft debacle my company would have been one year old by this time. Was that not the timeframe I had discussed with you when you were here. Was this plan not shared with you. Don’t you think you would have been holding this position? As I was having clear vision on how to navigate you am I not the same person who wanted you to get the Management side clear with you. Was I not the same person who brought the entrance forms, made you to appear and today you are standing at the end of first semester. Is this forethought that once you become a proven MBA you can do good the organization I wanted to open for you becomes a success a fraud. Is this way of making you confident and also pushing finances into your hands in a safe way is what is called fraud. Please think with your cool head. Just see yourself with business started for you and MBA going hand in hand to have a perfect take over I don’t think it is called fraud.

Madam you have said that I forgot you. Recollect Feb 1st.2010 With whom was I at the stroke of the midnight starting the process of geojit. Was geojit opened in your name exclusive or did I made it a combined one. The four months of the geojit travel is before you with username and password of yours which u can check for yourself. You very clearly were explained what is the goal of it. Yes to make the education of kid a thing which should be unparallely safe. I wanted to teach the kid the same trading along with time. Had I not shared this with you. Teaching a quality to kid so that when he becomes big is not a fraud. Just standup and see how many parents around you take such time out to teach to their kids. I take the honour to say yes I have that capability. Whether you like it or not by 1st of june I will be completing 8% of that target that I had set up by self in terms of time and value I had set up. From july 2010 whether you accept or not , your pension scheme for the same will be unveiled. Madam I am sure this doesnot come under fraud.



Madam I still remember you leaving the place saying I have an ‘x’ fear which I said is not right by any means. I said time is the best thing to heal such fear. Today after 20 months don’t you feel that fear was a proven wrong. Taking such big time as punishment on to myself to take away your fear cannot be a fraud.



Madam if you recollect, I had never even lifted your phone so that it should not cost you. I always said let it be on me. Any place I go getting things that make sense for you and bring happiness is the thing that I had thought. The jaipur dress which made you recollect your school days and on to your blog which gave a permanent place for the photos is not fraud. Today even if something happens to those photos the electronic version of the photos is on with you for life. This is not called fraud. Taking a cue from my writing of blog you had started writing your blog. Was this lesson to explain how to be more extrovert is not fraud. Put a hand on your heart and say has it not transformed you from being an introvert to extrovert. A person who can express herself. Was the strength to associate with MHC not taken after I had started the company say that somewhere I was behind you. Today I am told that you had done some half dozen placements with that company reflect that I am in no way a fraud to you in your life.



Dear madam recollect the day you had brought a legal case of a girl to me asking help. Was I not the same person who solved it for you. This is not called fraud. Am I right.



Dear madam if you recollect was I not the same person who taught how to apply for simple things like PAN(PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER) and got u the one which is needed for you to start any good business in future. This is no fraud nor I would have got anything. Was I not the same person who pushed you to get passport so that you can have a dream of flying out someday. This is also not fraud. Am I not the same person who made u fly first time in life. Is this the fraud please tell me. Can u show me one incidence in all our time where I had moved from the path of empowering you to do fraud with you. Am I not the same person who pushed you for internet banking and made it for you.



From last three months after accident I was not in position to fly and cannot fly for next 20 days till the metal is taken out of the body(shoulder). Believe me putting my personal life on track is always on my agenda. Show me anytime wasted. Crisis after crisis. First you leaving, then Microsoft job loss, then accident but I had never left your even though god was caning me. If this is called fraud I have no answers.



Am I not the same person who said and did let me pay mobile bills , internet bills and threatens from you that I will change mobile etc etc.

My hand is totally tired though I want to share more, after reading this with free brain please come back to normal state of mind.

All i can say in end is I am working on our thing and we will have happy life. I am putting this on web rest upto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics