Thursday, May 27, 2010

PRASIM Ambulance Services.

Dear friends,

It gives immense satisfaction when we we do something to place where we are born or our own native places. Tohis dates back almost to two plus years that ambulance services to places of kondepi and petluru has to be made reality.

Life is a different thing. Till the time i met a person for me the only pain in life is a failed marriage. technically i am sound. Job wise i am good. Other things i am good. It was one afternoon that i went out with this person. It was the rock garden there was sound and music and people are enjoying. I am sitting on the steps of the rock garden. Suddenly a photo came out of the bag and said  this is that person who died in accident. had there been ambulance there at right time he could have got saved. It looks a normal thing for most of us. But for me it was different. For me this person is like kid. A soft corner in heart. I could just see into the eyes. The eyes looking into vaccum. Even if somebody would have punched 10 times with knife i still would have felt myself at ease. That is the time that I felt that no other person should feel this state.

Mind was getting prepared to do something. But still things were fluid.  Next incident a maruti 800 accident where all of us would have had a mass funeral. such was the impact. The person head was injured. I have decided that ambulance is now the need.


I watched the movie 'tirupathi'  which says that every pregnant lady should get free treatment, i felt every pregnant lady who gets life into the earth should get proper medical facilities from village. they should be taken to good near by hospitals.

A fire in the heart started burning. A bramhin started thinking. Suddenly in the mean time job loss at Microsoft. Thought god has put a full stop to this noble idea. A job at sybase. A trip to USA. A discussion on same with christine, kristy, rebecca etc. Project plan prepared and told to them. God is there, people accepted to fund this noble cause.

Back into india action, nego's with Maruti for Omni type Ambulance. Fate is powerful. Had put forward the same proposal with tata motors for tata magic. Today I am proud to say TATA Winger 'full fledged patient can sleep' with aminities was decided with other company also coming forward. The discussions with other parties for oxygen in van etc have also moved forward.

Next came the business angle on how to keep this working without stopping. A special thanks to my friend Sachin Prasad who came with noble ideas. Still we are thinking on various options so that this free service can keep running without fail.

I myself met with accident on feb8th which all of you know. I still know the nurse who took care of me. especially when they had to scan by sending the body through a circular object to find 360 degrees view of damage of the shoulder i know the pain of sleeping on that bed. I bow with my both hands for that nurse who took care of me as I had nobody with me.

The truth is that by october end/ nov starting this would become a reality. I would like to thank each and every person who was with me in this noble cause. A special thanks to the person who has opened my eyes at rock garden  who is the motivator for me for this noble cause.

Regarding PRASIM there is only one person who knows full form or meaning of it, my employee priyanka other than me and it is good that it is left with that person.

I am looking forward PRASIM helping people during accidents, floods, pregnancy etc and help people.

Thanking you all for being with me in all what i do.

May vishnu bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics