Monday, July 5, 2010

Bachelors Saturday with sachin

The last saturday with sachin as bachelor in mumbai went well. When i look back it looks time has gone very fast. When first time i landed in his office there was sohini(chandigarh girl) and ajit( mumbai boy) as bussiness associates. When I opened the demat account I litterally had no idea on what stock is. The association grew day by day. He became one of my confident circle. I remember me, sachin and sonachandi(friend's nick name) enjoying evening by having jelebi at the circle. I remember working with sachin on excel sheets for stocks. Infact for sometime i got help from outside on sheets. My success in stocks goes only and only to sachin. I remember sachin suddenly going out and getting sweets when i had come back into life for second time. He was happy said dada i am happy for you when coming down. The account opening at that time he was there and did all by himself. When i was in professional pressure at Microsoft he was the shoulder on which i used to park for peace. I remember sleeping in his office we used to discuss so many things. I appreciate his business plans. The vishnuvallabh services which is now running with 3 employees has sachin saying dada let us create employment. yesterday i was telling him that i am putting 2 more employees to take it to 5. I shared him my plan to start 'garuda agro services' in december in which sachin wants to take part. The dream of 'prasim' ambulance services has great backing from him. Almost all the business plans discussed for that have been put in place. the sugar cane juices with sachin is something worth remembering. the Nerul temple visits, specially one with Ram is very new in memory. sachin likes the prasadam of nerul temple. When i was down after second loss , i still remember sachin going that extra mile saying dada will you marry this homeopathy doctor. He tried his level best to get me back to normal life, then he brought some alliance of stock person but somehow i was not ready to accept things of sincere trial from him. Regarding vishnu there is only one true person who backed me all these years otherwise i would have collapsed long back. He is rock solid behind me in this issue of vishnu. The mango festival we celebrated at his office is worth remembering with the title 'tension matleh bhai thu tension math leh'. The foods at girija hotel, pav bajjis, lassis, icecreams the list goes on.
The evening walk into garden, the new park morning walk the list goes on.

I wish you a happy married life sachin and wish that you be blessed with a person who can understand you in and out and be cooperative. You are in a high tension business i hope the person will understand an cooperate to full. May god bless you with lovely kids, great extended family, a wife who can understand your heart. Good to see that now you have home made food and free from hotels. My blessings as a elder brother are always with you. I was touched when you had put hand on shoulder few days back after i came from operation and said 'DADA apne mujhe bathaya nahi'. The reason I want you to go to patna in jovial mood not with the thing otherwise.

May lord vishnu bless you with all health, wealth and peace of mind.

8 comments:

  1. Best wishes to Mr& Mrs. Sachin. Hope you have a happy, peaceful, healthy, wealthy and joyful married life. May god bless the couple with good kids and understanding extended families. When is the party for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dada it’s all your greatness .I would like to thank you for all your love, kindness and your emotional support. No matter where ever you go you will always remain in my heart.
    Anjali thank you very much for your best wishes. Anytime for party anytime .Its my pleasure .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a happy married life. May god bless you with health, wealth, joy and hapiness. I also join anjali when is the party. Infact all of us should meet once for some lunch etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you a happy married life. Hope to see your marriage photos uploaded. convey my wishes to your Mrs. from all our lady friends of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my pleasure and I will thank god for giving me so many gud friend. I would like to thank all of you.May god full your life with all seven colours and seven sur forever ( Return wishes) And definitely will do get together very soon .I am giving this opportunity to dada to co- ordinate for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your family life journey has started. Enjoy the festival season which will start. Best way to start life. May god bless the couple.

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics