Friday, March 16, 2012

father salary - new concept for vishnu

Hello Friends,

Few days back i was reading through one of the german life style. There i found that one sect of german's actually pay to their son's for one year to enable their kids settle into jobs nicely. I found the concept nice. Vishnu will be turning 11 today. I thought why not i start a thing like this to vishnu. I had word with my friend Sachin and preeti.  They too were excited about the same. After going through lot of investmental strategies i had come up with Sachin a good strategy. Once vishnu starts into 21 i will start paying him the salary for the first 4 years and then a lumpsum amount so that he can buy a place to live wherever he decides to live. That way i will be completing my responsibility and gives him a choice to live in the way he wants to live.

Living peaceful is important and i respect live life.

1 comment:

stats

blogspot statistics