Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday - Heart bleeding.

It was vishnu's 11 birthday. 10 complete and into 11.  I got up early in the morning. Had a head bath. Dressed up myself properly . Was waiting desperately for the watch to move. Started and went to office. Its exam time for vishnu. I was sure after completing exams he will come to bus which he has to board and i can wave from the other side of the road and carried a pluckard showing happy birthday. Many many returns of the day. Then felt i should go and give him shake hand to say happy birthday. Called the school, I was told that the kid had left at 10.30AM itself as his mother has come and taken away. 11.30am my father reached school. He saw the vengensic lady there sitting with crossed legs. He asked the reception about vishnu. She told that he has already left. Dad started moving towards the house , heard some voices from the underground lunch hall. Went there saw vishnu was there. Gave away the new shirt. Infact the vengensic lady has come to get me arrested showing that I was meeting vishnu. She wanted kumar to be paraded with handcuffs before vishnu on his birthday, but god is there he has saved kumar. Heart bleeded. I know who are all behind this. I helped a punjabi, where people used to litterally close their doors on seeing the face. I helped to get all my personal details to be given away to other side. I have never said a single word, because the mistake was mine to help. Let me see what supreme court has to say.

May lord vishnu, bless kids with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics