Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My little doll - Revathi.

I was at home. A call has come. I had lifted the phone. The otherside voice asked can i speak to seetha pinni. I asked who is this. The other person identified and said this is lakshmi aunty of podili. Mind went for a joy. For it is at the same place i used to practice type writing in ravi uncle's institute. Ravi mama never used to charge me. Ravi mama has four kids and Revathi was the last one. The little rascal was hardly 3-4 years old. Come morning revathi gets up and comes to my grand parents house which is opposite to the road. Bindu her sister used to come and pick her up and go back to home, 5-10 min revathi is back. I cannot forget that little face even now. After talking to lakshmi aunty, there came a voice. Bava ela unnavu. It is the my little revathi. Bava now i am studying engineering second year and bindu has become a lecturer in engineering college. I just could not believe. Waiting for this saturday when i will see my revathi, the little rascal who is grown up into a 20 year old female. Frankly for my eyes revathi is still 3-4 years old kid. Still coming and sitting on the cot. How good were those days and how good are those people. God put me back in those people who have true meaning of love and affection.

Revati, Just waiting for saturday. After long time the wait is giving a pleasure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics