Saturday, May 12, 2012

Time to start thinking of closing loans

Last week had a good meeting with Preeti. She was very clear in bringing many points upfront. The discussion on the loans has also come as both of us home loans. With sunset coming up it was clear that we need to close up the loans asap. A strategy was formulated. We had kept next 5 years as time to close of the loans. We know its not easy by any means but still if we set up a target then only we will chase the target. Need to meet my friend sachin as he has always been good to me in suggesting financial decisions. Let us see how it start going. Come June 2012 this target will hit the green button. As a father at least I should be able to transfer a loan free house to my son in case of my exit from this earth. I should push myself to be on this place with a normal health till he crosses atleast his +2. This is almost 7 years (84) months away. Let us see what lord vishnu has in his plans. I am happy atleast after talking to preeti there is a new target which will help my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics