Saturday, May 5, 2012

Today went to the movie, premalo padithe after seeing the trailer. A very nice movie. The hero character is a student of international school. His mother is rich and has no father. He demands money whenever he wants and is in bad company or to be the leader for it. When i see vishnu i see the same. He is the most noise making guy in the class. Every time i visit school there is a complaint. Once the complaint from class teacher saying Sir he is telling to all students we will get this teacher away. I had no answer. He does not have the fear of father who may punish him. He is pampered to be damaged at home. Marks are no good either. No body to ask why so low scoring. In the movie , the hero traps a girl makes bad mms of her using his cunning brain. When the girl comes to know of it she removes the data card from mobile and damages the the card. The hero in fit of anger tries to throw acid on the face of the girl, but ends throwing the acid on the face of the house maid. As usual the rich and influential escapes the punishment. Here also Vishnu has a grand father from police department. Tomorrow even if he becomes bad he still will get that protection. Rather than bringing up a child in the better fashion i am able to see how vengeance on me is used to spoil the kid. I dont have those feelings also left out any more. I am a money machine. I need to provide the maintenance and school/college fees till he becomes 18. I will do that. After that its his life.Its time I also need to move on in life. I have failed twice in life with the concept of trying to like/love people. May be i need somebody who can take care of me rather than me trying to take care of others. Let us see where life takes its turn. May lord vishnu bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics