Monday, June 14, 2010

IGNOU MBA Entrance is back.

Hello Friends,

The IGNOU MBA entrance notification has come. I am going to try this. I dont feel shy to give it one more try because last year i could not get hall ticket in time. I would like to go and do this again. This is going to give me a chance to add MBA to my skills. MBA is usually a multi oriented programme where it can help people from different walks to take it up. A hotelier can do it to raise to management side of the hotel. A engineer can add it to enhance his skills for taking up managerial roles in organization. A Lawyer can get management angle when he argues the cases. A Hr can get different roles and their perspective from organization way. The list can go on. In a nut shell it is a good if you can try. I would urge my friends sachin, visu, kalyan, sridhar, ramakrishna, ramakrishna prasad, naga prasad, ram prasad and others to give a thought on the same.

Hope to see myself as MBA at the end of tags.

Hope lord vishnu makes this dream come true this year atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics