Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thank you Balaji.

All along the life if someone is with me its you Balaji. When i was kid you were with me. A govt school student, you were with me. When exam was tough and said balaji help me out, you were with me. All through my education you helped me with merit. Never made me bend my head before anybody for a seat in college/institution. You have given me good health at exam times so that I never had to complain . You had given me good memory so that I could write answers well in exam. You had given me good friends in school who were helpful in school days. College days you have taken them all out and given me a new set of friends. You taught me different lessons of life through them. You had given me a job to start as soon as my education is over. You gave me the chance to serve people. What more can I ask.

I am thankful to you balaji for you had taken out the dowry harassment case from my head. With your guidance and blessings i had always tried to do good to every person whom i had met or came across. This false attribution was haunting me for I know I have never harassed anybody in my life. Thanks for taking out this false attribution from my head. Nerul temple this time when i was in front of you, i was feeling submitting myself. My only request balaji is take me to you as soon as possible. I am all alone here. I want to come back to you and be in your shade. Please think of my only request to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics