Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Touched by the facts of a person who makes us laugh cannot laugh.

Dear friends,

The below thing is not a article it is real life. I am touched when i saw this interview on tv. I am pasting it down. Nobody on earth should get this type of life. This article is not put for debate because i value life in words and deeds. No negative comments for it is somebodies own life and not a debate.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/20100609201006090221244575a25a4d8/Mungerilal-ke-nightmares.html

He once won hearts as the common man in Mungerilal Ke Haseen Sapne, a tele-comedy from the ‘80s. Today he is a complete wreck. A week ago, Yadav was arrested by the police at the behest of his estranged wife and son, Purnima and Achal, who, on seeing him with his current partner in the same train, alerted station authorities. The couple has been fighting a nasty separation battle and Yadav has been wanted by the cops for evading court. Finally, after agreeing to alimony to his wife, Raghubir Yadav is temporarily free, and ready to talk.

As we enter his house in Oberoi Woods (the Goregaon flat belonging to his girlfriend Roshni Achreja of Banegi Apni Baat), Yadav greets us with a handshake. But his hands are trembling and his voice is low. “I have gone through hell and abject torture. Everything changed for me when my son caught hold of me and got me arrested at a railway station last week,” he fights hard to control his tears.

Rewinding back to his good old days with Purnima, Yadav says, “One day she came to my shoot and started telling me a sob story. She said she wanted to commit suicide. I fell for her sob story. I took her to my hometown Jabalpur and we tied the knot.” Things got choppy soon though. “During her dancing days (kathak), she used to stay with seven-eight guys in the same room. Actually she was evicted because of her atrocious behaviour. Later I even learnt that she had married someone.”

Raghubir's world fell apart when Purnima reported on the sets of a film for which Yadav was shooting in Nainital. “She landed up there and started drinking very heavily. When I stopped her, she said that it was normal in her circle. Suddenly she lay down on the road and started hitting her stomach. And at that time, she was expecting my baby.”

He alleges he also learnt that Purnima was 'friendly' with producer Amar Sharma. “Uski aashiqui to chalti rehti thi. I couldn't take it any longer when I discovered that she used to visit producer Amar Sharma's place very frequently. When I questioned her, she said, “Mujhe jo karna hain, main karoongi, tu bhi kar jo tujhe karna hai. I couldn't take it anymore. I filed for divorce in '96. She is not signing the divorce papers.”


Yadav says that Purnima is aided by her friends Ram Gopal Bajaj, Sunil Sinha and Amla Rai. Flashing back to the past, Yadav reveals, “In 1999, I had gone to meet my son in Panchgani, where he was studying in a boarding school. I took him to Jabalpur for few days and she filed a case of kidnapping against me.”


Looking at Roshni, who is sitting very close to him, he smiles at last. “If I hadn't met Roshni, I don't know what would have happened to me. I was seriously ill. My serum lipase had shot to 3470 (the normal limit is up to 190). I was extremely sick.”


To alleviate Raghubir's woes, his lawyers advised him that they would take care of the case and he need not appear in Court. “That was the reason why I evaded the Court and all this while, everyone thought that I had run away. I used to get up in the night and hurl abuses loudly. Roshni has suffered all this, but she has still stood by me.” Roshni reveals that she even took him to a psychoanalyst so that he regains his composure.

Yadav adds, “I started getting unwell in 2001. I still remember the day I wore white clothes and had a strong feeling that it would be the last day of my life. That was the day when Roshni came to my house with a family friend. They took me to a hospital. In 2002, I withdrew the case because my health, mental and physical, had deteriorated.”

Talking about his son Achal, Yadav says, “He used to visit us. Initially he was fine but then he changed. He started saying exactly what she would teach him. A stage came when he too started demanding money. Purnima started threatening me 'Paise dete ho ya aadmi ko bheju?' I gave her whatever I could. Today I don't have money. Kahan se dun usko aur paise? (looks at the ceiling and sighs.) The latest is that she is claiming Rs 3 lakh per month from me. She wants me to give her a house and deposit Rs 15,000-20,000 per month into her bank account.”


Life started to smile on Yadav only when Roshni bore him a son Abir. Roshni says, “Purnima used to ask for lots of money in order to meet Achal. Aaj bhi sometimes he calls Abir as Abir Achal.”


Yadav's pillar of strength, Roshni chips in, “Purnima went to Jabalpur and propagated that I am Raghubir's rakhail (mistress). The police was troubling me for a few days. I had to hide my son from them as he would be traumatised. There is a limit to everything. What wrong have we done? Can we be left alone to live in peace?” Raghubir has no plans to marry Roshni. “We both have gone through hell from our first marriages (Roshni was married to comedian Sanjay Mishra). We have lost faith in the institution of marriage.”

2 comments:

  1. Now a days women have become very cruel due to laws. They are misused rather than used for good. Father getting son arrested that was very bad. I saw this on indiatv and even my brother broke out when he said my son caught my hand and handovered me to police. Its such a bad thing Mr. kumar that it should not come to even enemies. Hope he comes back to normal life and make all of us laugh again

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good he is ok now , hell with India's judicial system

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics