Saturday, November 6, 2010

Diwali 2010.

A very happy diwali. Enjoyment and fun. There are few good things i would like to share. I take this from my sister. she stays at hyderabad with brother in law, their parents, kids. My sister's sister in law also stays at hyderabad. My parents also stay at hyderabad. The bes thing for my sister is the support of in laws. The support they extended when she was at chennai, vishakapatnam, kurnool etc is hard to say any thanks. The day my sister started her new life I said treat your inlaws as our parents. Their help is more needed in life than ours. I said if myself and BIL comes to house at same time and if i ask water and BIL asks for coffee, i said first make coffee and then only serve me water. One more important thing is the advises of father. A father plays an important role. He has never encouraged any complaint when it comes. Who can forget the role of father, randhir kapoor slapping karishma kapoor in a mall when she came back to mumbai leaving her husband. That slap has kept her marriage in tact. Had randhir encouraged her, she would have been like her mother babitha who was encouraged by her mother. This diwali when paddu , in laws, kids, sister in law everybody assembled at single place it was great joy. The true spirit of festival has come out. when u celebrate that way it is a great fun. The next person i had listened talking good of her inlaws was the elder sister of my employee from chandigarh. Her words and thought was similar to paddu. The reason why i see petluri girl having happy lifes including my sister(15) in number is their love and affection for their in laws and helping the families to grow where they have been married.

I wish all the girls work this way to have happy diwali's in their homes and have the true fun in word and deed.

May god bless vishnu all with this type of happiness.

stats

blogspot statistics