Friday, November 19, 2010

Short vacation.

Hi friends,

Back after a short vacation. This was much needed break for me as I was under stress both professionally and personally. A good trip for me. It was good by all means. Good temples where i get peace of mind. The best thing that brought energy back into my legs is, i have won two cases in high court taking my hand close to vishnu. Years of fight and finally justice to me. There is one more small case which should get closed fast and thats it we are on to the main case. The hurdles people have put to deny justice to me will get over. . I have no words to explain the happiness it brought. I have to address lot of issues this time particularly from personal life side. I will be able to put a calender for that and go ahead on working on it. I am a fighter and will fight till end.

Stock market is down in a bad way. Good time for you to enter friends. Who are there just hold. Bad times dont last long. Everything will be ok very soon.

I will come back with priorities of 2010 diwali to 2011 diwali soon so that they become measurable.

Time to put efforts by people who have exams to give a good performance.

stats

blogspot statistics