Monday, November 8, 2010

Real life and virtual life.

Hello Friends,

Today i want to touch a good topic real life and virtual life. what is real life. In my view a real life is one where u had seen different phases of life. A person like me sitting in a non cyclone zone will not know what is cyclone and how it affects the people. See for last few days how cyclone havoc was making lifes of so many fisherman hit in bad way. you are not sure what will be its effect. Living in a sense of what is going to happen. When such a person narates his pain do i have the capability to visualize. None of us can have 100% experiences of real life. Have you seen poverty is a question which was asked to a guy born with silver spoon. Can u he visualize. Sometimes i feel i am lucky for i had gone through the phases of being poor, middle class and then today where i am. That gave me a chance to look at life very closely. It gave me a chance to interact with different personalities. I thank god for that. Had i been born in a rich house may be i would not have got these experiences. I could claim with a sense of pride that i know how to value a life. I can also say that as a person i know how to build into the life. virtual life is one where you are surrounded by people who just praise you. Like rahul gandhi he has his own set of people who praise him. Whenever he opens his mouth it throws stupidity like bangladesh was created by my grand mother etc or kashmir issues or micro finance etc. Real life comes with experience where as virtual life comes only by the luxuries.

Thank god you gave me a real life.

stats

blogspot statistics