Friday, November 5, 2010

Great Job Sandhya- Inspiration for me.

Dear friends,

Today i got a great inspiration for myself. It was around 11 months back i went to one of my friends house. He is from Tamilnadu where hindi speaking is almost zero. In office english goes so he never had issues though he had some he managed in mumbai. He got married and the girl was from interior of tamilnadu near sri rangapatnam. She only knew tamil and english to normal extent. When she has landed in mumbai it is all together a different place.There is a very little chance that they can get transfer back to south in next 3-5 years. When i went i asked sandhya why cannot she try to learn hindi. I said see your husband has learnt languages like java, .net, php etc other than the languages he knows. I said i can help her if she lands into problems. We had a path laid. we bought learn hindi through tamil from the book stall at vashi railway station. previously from here only i bought the book 'oh mind relax please' which was a good book. then my friend also bought same book later. She started working on hindi after 3 months she was ok with hindi today when i met her she was so fluent in hindi i cannot say. I am very happy for her for she can communicate with neighbours etc far more and will not feel lonely. Adjustment factor will increase. it will force my friend also to improve his hindi skills. I am really happy for her for it was a great job.

so GREAT JOB SANDHYA I have taken a leaf of inspiration from you. It is a great job.

stats

blogspot statistics