Sunday, October 17, 2010

dussehra 2010

Hello Friends,

First let me wish you all a happy dussehra 2010. I wish you and family enjoy it to the fullest extent.

This dussehra is a good one to me also. I will share with all of you the good news. I had bought an apartment, a 3 bedroom, puja room, hall, kitchen and 2 varanda apartment for this day. Its totally 1450 sft. I am happy about it. Dussehra 2008 was a different one with some body coming into life. It was happy moment at that point of time. Dussehra 2009 I was in bad shape both in personal life and professional life. God gave me a lesson. This year god gave a good gift. He has brought me back into normal life and also gifted me this. 2014 would be the year i am gunning to buy a house with green around it to settle down. I should thank one person who was behind me to get this thing done. My friend preeti was the person who helped me do it. In fact in 6 months of discussions she was patient enough to answer most of my queries. You have to get it done motive from her added to my zeal to have a house in 3 years from my first house.

I would like thank my brother krishna and brother in law madhu who took special interest in identifying the best property. The one person whom i am waiting eager to tell is vishnu. He is doing good with education. Need to motivate him to do good and continue doing good in education.

Hope next dussehra would be even more rocking.

May lord vishnu bless us all with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics