Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy time.

Three days back i just felt like calling the school to know the marks of vishnu. I knew it is not against any judicial process and will not invoke any new things against me. It is god vishnu that i called at lunch time unknowingly as just one of my meeting got over and moving into other meeting. I called the front desk to ask about marks in quarterly. Suddenly god vishnu made vishnu to be present there. The front desk girl said your father in online and asking for your marks. Vishnu came online. "Hello Daddy" the first word. Daddy i got 100 in maths. I was having fever but still i read sleeping for sometime. Daddy nuvvu naaku laptop konisthanu annavu i will get 100 marks in half yearly and annually also. I said surely I will get you. I am desperately waiting when the next chance to meet him comes. I always encouraged kids with gifts and targets. My sisters sons i used the same technique to get the best by offering psp etc. My apartment i was only successful to some extent. When u try to do the same on elders you wont succeed.
Anyway, good going vishnu. Keep the going strong. May lord vishnu bless you with more and more success.

4 comments:

  1. How good it is to see 100/100. my congratulations for vishnu. It is good to see other kids motivated along with vishnu. Everybody cannot be a motivator and god has given you that art. motivating with kids what they want like waterworld is good. motivating sisters kids is a good thing.dont loose heart by somebody bad words like i know what i need to do types. Leave them and move ahead.vishnu should achieve more heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see vishnu at 100/100. I bless him to score like this till he completes his master's. Genes babu genes. Father is extremely intelligent how can son not do. Hope u win him fast to give him best future. regarding other kid mentioned i wish him all the best to excel. sisters kids u are there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kumar have u edited the content. Last time when i read to now there is a change. as bharati has wrote of other kid there was something like that any specific reason that was deleted. please can u let us know reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received an email which mostly has objectionable content, but matter was how can u put this without asking me was gist. But rest of email was vulgar abuses sent through anonymous email site. so removed rather than having vulgar comments on blog.

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics