Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I made it.

This is a practial thing which goes back to february 2010. I had a geojit account practically started being operative on my birthay at midnight stroke. 3 days later i was sleeping with one of my friend from reliance money and was asking him how much can 1 lakh be grown to. He said in a year upto 3L and if options and risk upto 5L. I took it as a challenge and said let me try if i can do it. And it is good to share that I did 5L in the same reliance moeny account taking good amount of risk but without getting into options.

When i started trading, i went and just opened an account with reliancemoney. I had no practical knowledge of what has to be bought and what has to be sold. If so what is the formula to have a good buy and a good sell. But the thing is opened the account. Started trading, i n fever had any idea. But one thing i knew was data is the key for any trading. so i started making the excel sheets. Then i got the excel sheets preparation outsourced to a person whom i knew, as the intent was making the sheets that person can also learn trading. That went for some days. There was somewhere fault. I found it the amount of trades done. Though the sheets that i used to get from that person were good/excellent but approach was not right. Then modified my way towards the sheets. In the mean time i got a tool by name quotetracker, my reliance money friend jumped in joy when shown that tool. A meaning has come into trading. The sheets got stopped as person decided not to work on them. This made me realize one thing. If any service is taken for free, people wont feel commited towards it. That was the point when vishnu securities was supposed to start. There were some professional problems & personal problems. But the determination remained. In feb 2010 vishnu securities became a reality with 5 employees at chandigarh, chennai, banglore, hyderabad and calcutta. As employment was associated the things started to work in right time, i had partially take role at few times. God willing this number should reach to 10 by next year end. Zoho reports became a word on good number of investors mouth. People started looking 40% return as a sure with this tool.


2 months back i had visited hyderabad and visited one of my student. His wife told that she wants to take job, but my student was saying to take little later as their kid was small. i said why dont u trade from home and earn the money what you earn from job. I asked my student to put 7500 every month into stocks so that she earns. in 2 months she identified one thing, it is better to work from home on stocks and look after husband and kid properly.

In a nutshell,the journey taught to be patient in stock market, helped creating in knowledge base in terms of various sheets, created employment and making homes happy.

Thanks my reliance friend for your challenge has made lot of good things happen.

My next challenge is to repeat it with one of the geojit accounts so that i can live to my sir ghulam dastagir khan's expectations that it should be repeatable. sir i need your blessings to make it happen. i will give my 100% sir.

I want to thank each person personally on who helped on my way to achieve this goal in small or big way. May lord vishnu bless them all.

3 comments:

  1. One of my friend has told me about this blog. I came first time to it. I have become mad. I want to know what u did is really true. I liked the way u had put it."The sheets got stopped as person decided not to work on them. This made me realize one thing. If any service is taken for free, people wont feel commited towards it." these words are very true. Second thing i liked was u wanted the person to learn trading did he/she learn trading making sheets. Making a tool and creating employment was marvelous. Final thing making a kid get her total mother love will bless u by god. I know how much it matter to kids growth. Friend can i send an email to you so that i get some direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who else can make it other than kumar. you tried to share the credit but we know its only you and you. Your friend has gone out of followers. Even in your lean of health there was little info we were getting from him. But even teach me i want to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. People have their own right to follow or unfollow. I have no objections. I write for the world and the report i get shows as read from so many places .

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics