Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pochi my friend.

Hi ra pochi,

Rather than writing an email you may wonder why i am writing a blog. If i write an email it is only between you and me. If i write blog it will help lot. Pochi is one of my friend from whom i learnt lot of things in life. Patience is biggest asset of pochi. 2 days back i was just checking my email. There was an email saying pochiraju rajkumar wants to be a friend with you. Immediately i accepted and it was so nice to see my pochi after so long time. Mind went back to the time when pochi, myself, aparna,murali, prasad were database administrators. Mind went to time when myself NLN and praveen used to go back to home after night duty. NLN for sometime coming on my Kinetic Safari. what a good days they were. Pochi was sqlserver DBA and I was oracle&SQLBase DBA. Very healthy competetion. Had that thing been not there intially in career i would not have attained the levels what i have attained today.Pochi and me having TEA at 11am and 4pm is still fresh in memory. I was a anger fellow but pochi was patient person. I learnt this quality from pochi and it helped me greatly in my personal life. Need to catch NLN so that life will become bed of roses again with trusted friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics