Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Exit

Hello friends,

This article is for my employee who is moving out of her present job at winsome from chandigarh to take up a new job. I got introduced to her when she was facing a court case which is falsely filed on her. She was mentally harassed to pay an amount of money for out of court settlement. She has won the case as justice was on her side. My role was only to prepare points for the case for her. Then when vishnu securities was started she was the 2nd employee to come on the rolls. From then she has been with us and doing a good job. Personally also she was helpful to me. When i was in personal life turmoil she was there. I dont know whether i was right or wrong to utilize her services at that time for my personal things. Once i called her and said take your phone and give it to somebody. she almost forwarded all the mba answer sheets i had answered. She used to help me with info of when somebody is bad in health( i never asked her anything more than that). The day i broke the news of the my new house few days back at hyderabad she was very happy. She has a special love and affection for vishnu. Only person who puts on email luv to vishnu. After she got herself on facebook i personally learnt lot of things from her. She said once over phone i don't want to loose precious things because some people force me to come outside in the nights for fun. The respect she gives for the person she believes is a lesson i learnt personally from her. The way she was trimmed her friends on FB when she felt are not adding value is a good lesson learnt from her. I was happy to see the word goal being used by her on her birthday a week back. Today when she is moving away from winsome i wish her all the best. i wish she has a smooth exit. She will continue to be the employee of vishnu securities which she likes to be associated with. May god bless you and my wishes are always with you at any time. I wish you get a good company of friends in your new organization which will make you more mature and take you to new levels and define a new way of joy and fun in life.

Blessings
PSN Kumar

stats

blogspot statistics