Wednesday, December 21, 2011

blood versus rose

Today the demo at reliance went well. I should thank god for that. After coming from reliance i was checking my email. so found the email from ever vengensic person. It said that I should not see the kid at the school. This was not a shock to me, because i knew first itself that my lawyer was sold out. Her police father has used his influence on my lawyer who got sold out. Then her fiance lawyer does not wanted the kid to recollect his father. It is a not a shocker to anybody. It is well known that she sleeps with the lawyer and why will he expect the kid to see his bilogical father. As the movie of annamaya states that one needs to be above these bonds  and i had achieved that state long before. I fought for sometime, but now I dont need to fight or see any reason to fight. Love always should be peaceful, when it enter vengence it is better to withdraw as there is a very big world other than vengence. The only purpose of putting this blog is in this world if there are people who want blood, there are people who love roses too.

May lord vishnu bless us all.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics