Monday, December 26, 2011

packing and tears

Hello friends,

Packing a house is a real painful process. This is am going through in life second time on my own. First time i had to pack things to move from KPHB after my repeated appeals to get the life going failed. That day I cried like a kid looking at the things, for each pencil had its own place in the heart. With this pencil , i taught this java code. No body can believe, even looking at papers which are print outs with which i taught Java made me cry like anything. But as it is said your tears have no value for people who want to teach a lesson. Today when i packing here in mumbai my state is same. I waited here desperately for my son for more than 7 years. My friends sachin, sambha, preeti everybody knows how much i waited. I used to run to door like a mad fellow whenever calling bell used to be buzzed with a hope. It used to be paper boy or maid or watchman. With time hope died. I had come to conclusion that one side love never wins because it was only from my side. When leaving this place i think god wanted to send a lesson, may be that lesson was too harsh. He may want to open a new door of music which may be good. two more days will go in packing. God give me strength to pack these things. I am mentally dead with emotions surrounding each of the element. Dont give this pain to anybody god.

Hope lord vishnu bless everybody with love & peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats

blogspot statistics