Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy moments for brother

Finally brother also has decided to settle in life. Thats a good thing. Its a happy time in the house. The new year is making its presence felt. A time when house was down is now on the upbeat. Thinking of buying new dresses to make myself more presentable. How fast life changes. There were times when only negative things were part. How to protect myself and family. Today how can family be more happy. Thinking to visit the sudharshanam near yadgiri to visit all temples. Need to plan my calender for new year so that every quarter i am out to one place atleast. With karthik and akhi becoming big it becomes need to groom them into best in the fields i know. Holidays they will be with me and I will teach them the best of computers. They cannot get a better teacher in computers than their own mama. Kids are also very happy seeing me in jovial mood. Enjoying gemini comedy, gemini songs dancing with them. The whole world is happy when u are happy.
May lord vishnu bless everybody with happiness.

stats

blogspot statistics