Friday, December 9, 2011

sometime to vishnu

As the new year starts I will be moving into hyderabad. This gives me to give some time to vishnu. I can see him more often than now. May be when he is getting into the school bus or when he is getting out of school bus etc.Surely i can reach the school before he comes, so that i can see him coming out of school bus. I dont know to what extent this relation will go, but i have mentally prepared myself that it is going to be a one side love. I love vishnu , but i dont expect it to come from him. Mind is calm and peaceful now.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

stats

blogspot statistics