Thursday, December 22, 2011

The positive change.

How things change fast in life is really intresting. The old fiat sienna is out  and new Hyundai Accent is in. My  association with fiat sienna was good. It served me well. I dont wanted to sell it, but still as fiat sienna has spares issue at Hyderabad , i had to opt between maruti esteem and hyundai accent. Hyundai accent had adjustable steering and that made difference. Any thing which cannot be adjusted is of no use in this modern world. Today started to fund one kid from the Thane orphanage. They asked what do you want this boy to be called. i said let him be called 'HRUDAY'. I will fund 'HRUDAY' as long as i can and i am sure i will get my share of love from that boy. The accent car will be my new year gift to my self. I am very excited of the same. How new people can get positive things going on this is the best example. I stopped living long back but now life has started looking rosy. New hopes and new aspirations have started to crop up and next 20 years looks like a newly laid road.

May vishnu bless us all.

stats

blogspot statistics